Pennsylvania Hardcore Mudd Run, 2014
- Saturday, April 26th
- 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- 540 N Harrison Rd
- Bellefonte, PA 16823
This is a "warm-up event" that is a 4 mile obstacle course with 10 to 15 obstacles.
Food, music, fun and o- yeah MUD!
This isn't a RACE, this isn't a CONTEST, This isn't a COMPETITION,
This IS A CHALLENGE, AN EVENT, A RIGHT OF PASSAGE TO BECOME HARDCORE!
|Opening Three Week Special||
|December 8 to January 26||
|January 27 to March 26||
|March 27 to April 22||
|Day of Event||
* Public Safety personnel (Military, Firefighter, Law Enforcement, Medical Professionals) with a valid ID only pays $55 for registration at anytime.
* Spectator registration $10 online or $20 at Event.
* Online registration closes 4 days before event.
* T-shirts are only guaranteed to pre-registered participants.
- Admission to run course
- Event T-shirt (upon full completion of course)
- HMR dog tags (upon full completion of course)
- Balls of steel
(not all obstacles are listed and obstacles may change at any time)
- Washing Machine
- Tired Yet?
- Billy Goat Trail
- Sack Up!
- Boulder Dash
- Rats Nest
- The Long Crawl
- Mudd Run
- Welcome To The Jungle
- Lost In The Woods
- Up And Over
- Fire Diver
- Paintball Run
- Sugar Cookies
- Cool Off
- Hang Tough!
- All participants MUST be 18 years of age or older on event day.
- All participants MUST have Photo ID to check-in.
- If you registered to receive the Public Saftey discount, an offical, valid form of ID must be shown upon registration check-in. If no ID is presented, the participants must pay another $60.00 upon check-in.
- All participants and spectators MUST sign a suicide waiver before entering the course.
- All participants MUST attempt an obstacle; any participant that does not attempt an obstacle, avoids an obstacle or is witnessed cutting through the course is disqualified and will have his or her bib number removed but, may still continue through the course.
- All participants MUST have a bib number at finish line for a Hardcore Mudd Run shirt and hat.
- Any participants MUST have a special wrist band to consume alcohol at the finish line area and after party. Alcohol wrist bands can be obtained at check-in. Legal proof of age is required.
- All teams MUST finish together. They will leave no man or women behind.
- Once a participant leaves the finish line area they may not enter again.
- Spectator may not attempt any obstacle at any time.
- All event registrations and spectator tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Best Birthday Suit: For the most skin shown allowed by law.
- Brotherhood Award: For the Male that shows the best teamwork and brotherhood on the course.
- Sisterhood Award: For the female that shows the best teamwork and sisterhood on the course.
- Most Adversity Overcome: For the person that has overcome the most to participate in the event.
- Furthest Distance Traveled: For the person that traveled the greatest distance to participate.
- Largest Team Completed: For the largest team where all members complete the course.
- Best Original Costume: For the person with the best original costume that completes the course.
Pennsylvania Hardcore Mudd Run
|Saturday, 4/26/2014||7:30 am - 12:30 pm (info)|
New York Hardcore Mudd Run
|Saturday, 6/7/2014||7:30 am - 12:30 pm (info)|
Florida Pain Camp
|Saturday, 1/18/2014||9 pm - 5 am (info)|
Pennsylvania Pain Camp
|Saturday, 5/10/2014||9 pm - 5 am (info)|
DC Pain Camp
|Saturday, 7/5/2014||9 pm - 5 am (info)|