Pennsylvania Hardcore Mudd Run, 2014
- Saturday, October 4th
- 7:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- Mid-State Airport
- 451 Airport Road
- Philipsburg, PA 16866
This is an 8 mile course with 18 to 20 obstacles.
This isn't a RACE, this isn't a CONTEST, this isn't a COMPETITION.
This IS a CHALLENGE, AN EVENT, A RIGHT OF PASSAGE TO BECOME HARDCORE!
Come and find out what you're made and help raise money for Children's Miracle Network.
Beer, food, music, fun and o- yeah MUD!
|March 19 to July 4||
|July 5 to September 4||
|September 5 to September 30||
|Day of Event (at event venue)||
* Public Safety personnel (Military, Firefighter, Law Enforcement, Medical Professionals) with a valid ID only pays $75 for registration at anytime.
* Spectator registration $10 online or $20 at Event.
* Children Spectators (age 10 and under) are free.
* Online registration closes 4 days before event.
* Promo Codes are valid for online registrations only.
* T-shirts are only guaranteed to participants who register online.
* Parking fee of $5 per vehicle.
(not all obstacles are listed and obstacles may change at any time)
- Cargo Mountain Traverse
- Hands and Knees
- Up and Over
- Down and Dirty
- Out and Back
- Sand Bagger
- Sky Line
- Long Crawl
- Mission Impossible
- Mudd Run
- Smoke House
- Paint Ball Run
- And many more...
- Brotherhood Award: For the male that shows the best teamwork and brotherhood on the course.
- Sisterhood Award: For the female that shows the best teamwork and sisterhood on the course.
- Most Adversity Overcome: For the person that has overcome the most to participate in the event.
- Largest Team Completed: For the largest team where all members complete the course.
- Best Birthday Suit: For the most skin shown allowed by law.
- Furthest Distance Traveled: For the person that traveled the greatest distance to participate.
- Best Original Costume: For the person with the best original costume that completes the course.
- All participants MUST be 18 years of age or older on event day.
- All participants MUST have Photo ID to check-in.
- All participants and spectators MUST sign a suicide waiver before entering the course.
- All event registrations and spectator tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All participants MUST attempt an obstacle; any participant that does not attempt an obstacle, avoids an obstacle or is witnessed cutting through the course is disqualified and will have his or her bib number removed but, may still continue through the course.
- All participants MUST have a bib number at finish line for a Hardcore Mudd Run shirt
- All participants MUST have a special wrist band to consume alcohol at the finish line area and after party. Alcohol wrist bands can be obtained at check-in. Legal proof of age is required.
- Once a participant leaves the finish line area they may not enter again.
- All teams MUST finish together. They will leave no man or women behind.
- No Spectator may attempt any obstacle at any time.
- If a participant registered and received the Public Saftey discount, an offical, valid form of ID must be shown upon registration check-in. If no ID is presented, the participant must pay another $60.00 upon check-in.