Hardcore Pain Camp, PA - 2014
- Saturday, May 10th
- 9 PM to 5 AM
- Boalsburg Military Museum
- 51 Boal Ave
- Boalsburg, PA 16827
The Pain! The Pain! The Beautiful Pain!
This is a military type training camp with the Hardcore Army's own Commander. You will run, do push ups, sit ups and pal around with our friend Misery for 15 to 20 miles around the State College area.
This is a team building camp so others will depend on you and you will depend on them to keep you going. You may leave at any time, just ring out and find your own ride home.
|June 21 to January 4||
|January 5 to March 5||
|March 6 to May 6||
* Camp capacity is 36 recruits.
- Admission to Pain Camp
- Commander Schwartz
- Instructor Olsen
- Medic Hess
- Head Lamp with extra batteries
- One Green Glow Stick
- Hydration Pack
- Zip lock or dry bag for Phone
- Good Running Shoes
- Good Workout Clothes
- ...and the will to Push On
- All participants MUST be 18 years of age or older.
- All participants MUST have Photo ID to check-in.
- All participants MUST sign a death certificate waiver upon check-in.
- All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Estimated Travel Times
- New York City, NY -- 3 Hours 30 Minutes
- Philadelphia, PA -- 3 Hours
- Baltimore, MD -- 3 Hours
- Pittsburgh, PA -- 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Harrisburg, PA -- 1 Hours 30 Minutes
Parking and Transporation Info
Due to event location, private parking is not available. Participants will need to locate public parking that allows overnight parking.
HMR does not provide private transporation to/from event location. Participants are responsible for their own transportation.
Pennsylvania HMR Sprint
|4/26/2014||7:30 am - 12:30 pm (info)|
New York Hardcore Mudd Run
|6/7/2014||7:30 am - 12:30 pm (info)|
Pennsylvania Pain Camp
|5/10/2014||9 pm - 5 am (info)|
DC Pain Camp
|7/5/2014||9 pm - 5 am (info)|
Pennsylvania Hardcore Mudd Run
|10/4/2014||7:30 am - 11:00 pm (info)|
Pennsylvania Last Man Standing
|10/18/2014||10:00 am - ??? (info)|