This is an 8 mile course with 18 to 20 obstacles.
This isn't a RACE, a CONTEST or a COMPETITION.
This is a CHALLENGE, an EVENT, a RIGHT OF PASSAGE!
Come and find out what you're made and help raise money for Children's Miracle Network.
Beer, food, music, fun and o- yeah MUD!
Price Valid Until
Public Safety personnel (Military, Firefighter, Law Enforcement & Medical Professionals) with a valid ID can register for $75 anytime after the two week opening registration deal ends.
Participants can choose from start times ranging between 7:30am and 12:30pm with groups releasing every half hour. We offer two Elite group starts at 7:30am and 8:30am, which are are also timed starts.
$10 Online and $20 at Event Venue
$10 per car (cash only)
Anyone 18 and over can participate.
- Cargo Mountain Traverse
- Hands and Knees
- Up and Over
- Down and Dirty
- Out and Back
- Sand Bagger
- Sky Line
- Long Crawl
- Mission Impossible
- Mudd Run
- Smoke House
- Paint Ball Run
- And many more...
Event Awards & Prizes
- Brotherhood Award: For the male that shows the best teamwork and brotherhood on the course.
- Sisterhood Award: For the female that shows the best teamwork and sisterhood on the course.
- Most Adversity Overcome: For the person that has overcome the most to participate in the event.
- Largest Team Completed: For the largest team where all members complete the course.
- Best Birthday Suit: For the most skin shown allowed by law.
- Furthest Distance Traveled: For the person that traveled the greatest distance to participate.
- Best Original Costume: For the person with the best original costume that completes the course.
- All participants MUST be 18 years of age or older on event day.
- All participants MUST have Photo ID to check-in.
- All participants and spectators MUST sign a suicide waiver before entering the course.
- All event registrations and spectator tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All participants MUST attempt an obstacle; any participant that does not attempt an obstacle, avoids an obstacle or is witnessed cutting through the course is disqualified and will have his or her bib number removed but, may still continue through the course.
- All participants MUST have a bib number at finish line for a Hardcore Mudd Run shirt
- All participants MUST have a special wrist band to consume alcohol at the finish line area and after party. Alcohol wrist bands can be obtained at check-in. Legal proof of age is required.
- Once a participant leaves the finish line area they may not enter again.
- All teams MUST finish together. They will leave no man or women behind.
- No Spectator may attempt any obstacle at any time.
- If a participant registered and received the Public Saftey discount, an offical, valid form of ID must be shown upon registration check-in. If no ID is presented, the participant must pay another $60.00 upon check-in.